We are a group of scuba divers
in the dynamic city of
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
What we do:
1. Service: Offering our scuba diving, water safety, clean-up of underwater areas, search and recovery skills to the community.
2. Training: Promoting and encouraging safe scuba diving & water practices, through supporting ongoing, reasonable instruction in a variety of skill areas.
3. Skill Development: Offering opportunities to master a variety of scuba diving skills.
4. Supporting Youth: Offering opportunities for youth to increase awareness of underwater ecosystems & environmental concerns, develop their diving, develop service and leadership skills.
5. Collaboration: Offering opportunities to increase skills, knowledge and support with other divers.